2020 has been a trying year for small businesses. The pandemic has rapidly changed the economy, however, the good news is that there are several small business grants available to help owners survive. Read on for a roundup of some of the best options for small business grants with a February deadline.
1. Open Road Financial Solutions
Open Road Financial Solutions is offering a $2,500 grant for small businesses. The grants are for businesses in the arts and hospitality fields that are based in the United States. Eligible businesses must have 5 or fewer employees, have been in operation for at least one year, and demonstrate a need for financial assistance.
2. Main Street America
Main Street America is offering a $10,000 grant for small businesses. This grant is for businesses that are based in rural communities throughout the United States. Eligible businesses must be 50 or fewer employees, have been in business for at least one year, and demonstrate a need for financial assistance.
3. Facebook Small Business Grants
The Facebook Small Business Grants program is offering up to $5,000 for small businesses in need of financial assistance. Eligible businesses must have fewer than 50 employees, have been in business for at least one year, have an ability or plan to leverage Facebook’s products to drive business results, and demonstrate a need for financial assistance.
4. The Marriott Global Fund
The Marriott Global Fund is offering up to $25,000 in financial aid for hospitality businesses. Eligible businesses must be owner-operated, have fewer than 25 employees, have been in business for at least one year, and demonstrate a need for financial assistance.
Tips for Applying
- Read Eligibility Criteria Carefully: Be sure to read the eligibility criteria thoroughly to ensure that your business fits the requirements for the grant.
- Submit All Required Materials: The best way to ensure a successful application is to submit all of the required documents and materials.
- Follow Up on Your Application: After submitting your application, be sure to follow up with the grant organization to make sure it was received.
These small business grants can provide much-needed financial aid during these uncertain times. Be sure to act quickly, as many of these grants have a February deadline. Good luck!