MozCon 2023 is only months away, and now we’ve got the official final agenda. With an amazing lineup of inspiring, knowledgeable, and experienced thought leaders, you won’t want to miss this year’s event. Here are some of the incredible sessions we have planned:
- Jay Baer – Using Storytelling to Connect with Your Audience
- Rand Fishkin – The Art of SEO Writing
- Winston Warihan – Content Monetization: What We Have Learned In the Last Five Years
Brand Stories & Content Strategy
- Jared Spool – Creating a Great User Experience
- Kory kogon – Content Marketing 101: Prove Your Value with Metrics
- Marie Lekai – Discovering Your Brand Voice and Tone with Personas
Search Engine Optimization
- Matt Cutts – 7 Deadly Sins of SEO
- Jonathan Schikowski – Structured Data: A Modern Magic Show
- Patrick Stox – Scaling SEO with Tools and Automation
We sincerely hope that you join us for a great evening of learning and networking at MozCon 2023! We can’t wait to see you there.
If you would like to attend MozCon, please visit our website at https://moz.com/mozcon to purchase a ticket.
We’ll also be hosting pre- and post-conference workshops and social events for attendees. So don’t hesitate to join us for a great experience you won’t forget!