Remote work is becoming more and more popular around the world. Having the ability to work from anywhere has its advantages, such as increased work-life balance, more flexibility, and better work-life balance. Here are some interesting remote work statistics to help shed light on this growing trend:
- 43% of U.S. workers are expected to work remotely by 2028.
- More than 3.6 million American employees currently work remotely.
- 80% of employees aged 18-29 would prefer to work remotely at least part of the time.
- Employers who have adopted remote work have seen a 25% decrease in turnover.
- 74% of employers saved money by allowing their employees to work remotely.
- 85% of employers reported improved employee retention after introducing remote work.
- 89% of remote employees reported improved work-life balance.
- 78% of remote employees reported reduced stress levels.
- Employees who work remotely report higher levels of job satisfaction.
Overall, remote work is becoming increasingly popular and offers a range of benefits for both employers and employees. For employers, remote work can reduce overhead, increase job satisfaction, and improve employee retention. For employees, remote work provides greater flexibility, improved work-life balance, and reduced stress.
It remains to be seen how much further this trend will grow, but it’s clear that remote work is becoming an increasingly popular option for individuals and businesses alike.