B2B Marketers on the Move: Spotlighting New Leadership & Talent To Kick Off 2023
It’s 2021 and B2B marketers from around the world continue to adapt to the ever-changing business landscape. To stay competitive, companies must tap into the latest trends and hire the best talent available. So, with 2023 fast approaching, let’s take a look at some of the B2B marketing leadership & talent to watch over the next year.
- Yolanda Gutierrez: Yolanda has extensive experience driving digital marketing strategies across multiple markets. She previously held leadership positions with Hewlett-Packard and Microsoft. Yolanda will bring a diverse set of ideas and perspectives to her role of VP of Marketing at Marketo.
- Tim McDonald: Tim previously held a variety of executive roles with Oracle, including VP of Digital Marketing & Media. He will now serve as the Head of Digital at Marketo, overseeing all aspects of the company’s digital efforts. He brings a wealth of experience in digital transformation and will be instrumental in driving growth for Marketo.
- Ellen Nguyen: Ellen is a seasoned leader and highly respected in the B2B marketing space. She previously held the position of VP of Brand Strategy at Oracle and is now an Executive at Demand Gen Report. Ellen brings a wealth of industry knowledge and will be a key player in shaping the company’s marketing strategy and messaging.
- Christina Ramirez: Christina is an ambitious digital marketer with a passion for creating cutting-edge campaigns. She has previously held various positions at Oracle and Microsoft in the areas of digital and web development. Christina was recently appointed as the Head of Digital Marketing at Marketo, where she will play a crucial role in the company’s growth.
- Nick Peterson: Nick is an experienced B2B marketer, having previously served as the VP of Digital Marketing at Adobe. He will now bring his expertise to Marketo as the Head of Sales & Partnerships. He brings a wealth of experience in developing and executing successful partner programs and will be instrumental in driving revenue growth.
- Fatima Kaiser: Fatima is a strategic and results-driven B2B marketer, who previously served as the VP of Global Marketing at Microsoft. She is now the Senior Director of Demand Generation at Marketo, where she will lead their global demand efforts. Fatima brings a unique blend of creative and analytical thinking to drive meaningful campaigns.
The above leadership and talent represent just a few of the exciting B2B marketing players on the move for 2023. As the environment continues to evolve, so too does the need for top-tier creative and strategic marketing talent. Companies must continue to push the boundaries of marketing in order to remain competitive and stay top-of-mind in the ever-evolving digital landscape.