Elevate B2B Marketing News – Google, Instagram, Facebook & LinkedIn
B2B marketers are stepping up with new avenues and innovations to reach customers, as evidenced by these recent developments in the world of digital marketing.
B2B Marketers See Uptick in Business
Recently, B2B marketers have been seeing an uptick in business due to the Covid-19 pandemic. As businesses have had to shift their strategies to succeed in a digital-first world, B2B marketers have been adapting quickly to capitalize on this new opportunity.
With remote work becoming increasingly popular, B2B marketers have been leveraging new technology and strategies to reach and engage their target audiences, such as:
- Adopting AI & Automation Tools, which can help identify opportunities to engage customers, personalize content, and automate processes to reach a larger audience.
- Reaching Customers on Multiple Platforms, instead of relying solely on one platform (e.g. Facebook or Instagram). This can help businesses engage potential customers who may be using different social media platforms.
- Creating Diversified Content Strategies, which includes utilizing video and audio to reach a larger audience and create interesting and informative content.
Google’s New AI Ad Tools
Google has recently released additional AI-powered advertising tools to help B2B marketers reach their target audience. These include:
- Google Ads AI, which can help create targeted campaigns and measure performance.
- Smart Bidding, which uses AI to dynamically adjust bids on ad campaigns in real time, maximizing ROI.
- Responsive Search Ads, which create ads using multiple versions of headlines, descriptions, images, and videos, giving more control over how ads appear.
Falling Instagram & Facebook Effectiveness
As the major social media platforms have become increasingly crowded, they have seen a decrease in effectiveness when it comes to B2B marketing. Instagram and Facebook, in particular, have seen an erosion in reach, engagement and conversions. To combat this, B2B marketers need to:
- Focus on Quality Content, meaning creating content that is highly informative and provides value to the audience.
- Focus on Target Audience, including identifying the right platforms (outside Instagram & Facebook) to reach that audience and making sure that the content is tailored to those needs.
- Engage with Followers, by responding to comments, messages, and reviews in a timely and helpful manner.
LinkedIn’s Video Success
LinkedIn has seen great success in its video marketing efforts. By leveraging video, B2B marketers can:
- Engage Customers with More Visual Content, which is more likely to capture their attention than text or static images.
- Reach a Wider Audience, as video is widely shared across various social media channels.
- Increase Customer Engagement, as people are more likely to watch a video than read an entire article.
B2B marketers need to keep a close eye on the ever-changing landscape of digital marketing and find new ways to innovate and reach their target customers. Now more than ever, it is vital that B2B marketers stay abreast of the newest trends and developments in order to engage and convert customers.