Elevate B2B Marketing News
The B2B marketing industry is constantly changing, To help stay current with the latest developments, here are the top B2B marketing news items:
B2B Thought Leadership Survey
According to the B2B Thought Leadership Survey Report 2020 from B2B Marketing:
- 73% of B2B marketers said thought leadership content was an important or very important element in their content mix.
- 65% of B2B organizations make thought leadership content a strategic integral part of their content and marketing strategies.
- 90% said thought leadership content helps position their organizations as market leaders.
Top B2B CMO Priorities
The B2B CMO Perspectives Report 2020 reveals what’s on the minds of B2B CMOs as they balance short-term gains with long-term success:
- 92% of B2B CMOs agree that customer experience is a top priority in 2020.
- 80% said they were focused on ways to improve customer experience and engagement through digital marketing.
- 81% said they were increasing their investments in customer-centric marketing to personalize experiences.
Google’s New Trends Portal
Google’s new Trends Portal helps marketers discover new insights and trends by visualizing data from Google Search, YouTube and Google Ads. This new platform can help marketers stay ahead of the game by keeping an eye on the latest industry trends.
HubSpot Adds AI
HubSpot recently added AI (Artificial Intelligence) capabilities to their platform in order to provide users with more accurate data to help them with their marketing efforts. The new AI capabilities will help marketers track customer behaviour, analyze customer conversations and make more informed marketing decisions.
By staying up-to-date with the latest B2B marketing news, marketers can stay ahead of the competition and gain an edge over their competitors.